The MM612 is a modified sine wave inverter that provides a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. It’s versatility, ease-of-use and light weight will provide a reliable base for your energy system.
The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
VIDEO: How to set up Lithium battery charging with the Magnum RC-50 remote
This video is designed to help guide you through the screens of the Magnum Energy ME-RC remote control in order to setup and optimize your charger parameters for Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries.
- Standard transfer relay: The standard 7 amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM612 on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM612 is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM1212 will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM612 will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM612 comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an easy-to read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temperature sensor monitors temperatures from 0 – 50° C
- Safe and reliable: The MM612 is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for mobile use.
- Buy with ease: The MM612 is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.