Bogart TriMetric 2030 Solar/ RV Battery Monitor Meter and 500 amp shunt
State of the art RV Solar system monitor
“I highly recommend a Trimetric to anyone who plans on using their Solar / battery system for more than a few days at a time.
I can’t imagine not having mine for my RV solar system” Bill
Trying to run an RV solar battery system without a good meter is like driving a car with no fuel gauge. You end up spending your time worrying and stopping to fill up instead of driving. At a glance, you can know exactly where the batteries are.
All models are designed to monitor the following:
- “Percent Full” (“State of charge”) of your batteries, so you can see if you need to charge them more, or check that overall usage is less than your charging resources.
- Volts of the batteries, for example to check that they are being charged at proper voltage.
- Energy going in, or out of your batteries, measured in Amps or Watts, so you can see that your charging sources are charging properly, or how much current your loads are using..
- How many days since the batteries were fully charged: to remind you to not wait too long between fully charging your batteries, but rather to maximize their life.
- The TM-2030-RV is physically slightly narrower, and has its own box, with more muted color scheme designed to fit with the interior of an Recreational Vehicle.
The TriMetric is used to monitor battery systems used in remote homes, RV’s or boats that have batteries that store solar, wind, or possibly generator powered chargers. They will help you maintain your batteries. A “shunt” is required.
USER MANUALS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Bogart TriMetric 2030-RV Solar Battery Monitor Meter
Price also includes 500 AMP Shunt
OPTIONAL 35′ WIRING HARNESS & 2A FUSE W/HOLDER