The MSH-M Series is a “hybrid” pure sine wave inverter designed especially for rugged mobile applications (i.e., trucks, RVs and boats). Powerful, yet simple to use, this inverter/charger will provide you with years of trouble-free performance you have come to expect from Magnum Energy.
Why is the MSH-M Series a “Hybrid”? Most inverters only use one source of energy to power the inverter loads—either from the incoming AC power (i.e., shorepower or generator) or from the batteries. The MSH-M Series combines the energy from both the AC input and the batteries to power the inverter loads. This feature gives the inverter the ability to recharge the battery when there is surplus power, or to deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
The MSH-M Series have neutral ground switching and are intended to be used for land vehicles (RVs or trucks) or marine craft. These Mobile models have been tested and listed to UL 458, 5th Edition for use in the US; and is also certified to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for use in Canada.
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Load support: Load support parallels the inverter output with incoming AC sources allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators.
- Easy-to-install: Install the MSH-M Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Choices: The MSH-M Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Interchangeable: The MSH-M is interchangeable with the Magnum MS Series and uses the same accessories as the MS Series.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MSH-M Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MSH-M Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Buy with ease: The MSH-M Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.