The Magnum Energy MSH3012RV is a 3000 Watt, 12 Volt DC Inverter, with a 125 Amp DC Power Factor Corrected Charger, and 50 Amp AC Automatic Transfer Relay, all in one unit.
Designed specifically for use in RV’s, the Magnum Energy MSH3012RV Inverter/Charger is designed with true hybrid technology allowing it to run larger loads from smaller generators. Most inverters only use one source of energy to power loads, either from incoming AC power – shore or AC generator – or from the batteries. The MSH3012RV combines the energy from both sources to power loads. This allows the inverter to recharge the batteries when there is surplus power or deliver more power to the loads if they require more than the AC input can supply by itself.
The MSH3012RV provides multiple ports, including a remote port, RS485 communication port for network expansion, as well as an RV-C connector: The built-in RV-C connector and protocol allows the MSH3012RV to multiplex directly with the RV’s network bus/backbone and program your inverter/charger settings using the RV’s system monitoring display.
The MSH3012RV has neutral ground switching and has been safety tested and listed to UL 458, 5th Edition for use in land vehicles and marine crafts within the U.S.; and is also certified to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for use in Canada.
Powerful, yet simple to use, the MSH3012RV Inverter/Charger will provide you with years of trouble-free performance you have come to expect from Magnum Energy.
- 3,000 watt continuous power output
- 12 volt DC input
- Pure sine wave output
- Automatic PFC (Power Factor Corrected) multi-stage battery charging
- Generator load support
- RS485 standard communication protocol
- Built-in RV-C connector and protocol
- Inverter mounted on/off switch with LED indicator
- 50 Amp AC pass-thru capability
- Automatic battery temperature compensation for optimum charging
- Overcurrent, over-temperature, and high/low battery voltage protection
- UL listed and CSA certified
- 3-year warranty