- Battery weighs only 24.25 lbs, only half weight, and provides twice the capacity in the same size as sealed AGM batteries.
- Power Queen 12.8V 100Ah batteries support max 4P4S connection to reach up to 20.48kWh (20.48kW), perfect for camper RVs, solar home systems, trolling motors, etc.
- Built in 100A BMS to protect from overcharging & discharging, over the current, short circuit, over temp. 2 hours fully charged by a 50A charger.
- 100Ah LiFePO4 battery can produce 5120kWh in 4000 cycles (it costs $1149 for 5120kWh in California at $22.45/kW
- Power Queen 12V 100Ah LiFePO battery is designed for energy storage not for starting and is NOT suitable for use as a starter battery or golf cart battery
- Easy to move and install. We recommend it run a 12V 30-70lb thrust trolling motor
I'm running my full size refrigerator at my cabin works out very well one 100 amp deep cycle power queen lipo4 battery lasts 24 hours thank you power Queen