The MS4024 Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up and off-grid applications. The MS4024 is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The MS4024 Inverter/Charger is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. It also meets KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Install the MS4024 in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure sine wave output
- Easy-to-install with versatile mounting options
- Lightweight aluminum case provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance
- Accessible AC access and DC connection design
- Factory-installed GFCI outlet for AC output
- Convenient on/off switch with easy-to-read LED indicator
- Automatic 5-Stage Power Factor Corrected (PFC) and Proportional-Integral (PI) charger
- Expanded 50 Amp transfer service with 30-amp per leg AC pass-thru capability
- Overcurrent, over-temperature, and high/low battery voltage protection
- ETL listed to UL/cUL 458, UL 1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and meets KKK-A-1822E standards
- Three-year warranty
- Remote Control (ME-RC50). The easy to read LCD screen allows you to monitor your Magnum Energy inverter/charger, set important parameters, and control other Magnum Energy accessories.
- Automatic Generator Start (ME-AGS-N). Automatically starts and stops a generator as needed.
- Web Monitoring Kit (ME-MW-W). The.MagWeb is a power and cost effective tool for remotely monitoring Magnum Energy’s inverters and accessories via wireless internet.