INSTRUCTION / INSTALLATION OPERATION MANUAL
The MS2012 Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up and off-grid applications. The MS2012 is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The MS2012 Inverter/Charger is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and ETL Listed UL 1741 and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations. It also meets KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Install the MS2012 in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC than standard chargers.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with ease: The MS Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Magnum Energy ME-RC50 Remote Control $189 FREE SHIPPING – LEARN MORE 300A CLASS T FUSE KIT $89 FREE SHIPPING – LEARN MORE Magnum Energy ME-AGS-N Auto Generator Start $239 FREE SHIPPING – LEARN MORE
Magnum Energy ME-RC50 Remote Control
$189 FREE SHIPPING – LEARN MORE
300A CLASS T FUSE KIT
$89 FREE SHIPPING – LEARN MORE
Magnum Energy ME-AGS-N Auto Generator Start
$239 FREE SHIPPING – LEARN MORE